Sunday, April 09, 2006

Conference~!

Wow!

It was good.

I am Mormon all over again for 6 months.

I hear that Pres. Hinckley called out Utah for racism in Priesthood session!

He was really brilliant and beautiful in the Sunday session...wow...I love him. He's a hero to look up to...I cried and cried while he was speaking...sad to think of him leaving us soon.

What did you love in Conference?

I really believed President Hinckley when he described the Restoration...for some reason it was very powerful for me this time...like he and I were just in a room together and he was telling me this story, one on one...the God of the Universe actually appeared to the boy in a grove of trees, in broad daylight, it actually happened...I don't know what happened this time out of all the times I have heard this...but wow...I heard him this time...a message he spoke a week ago, on another continent, and I felt the power of it still...like we were in a hallway and the words travelled down the corridor and entered me.

And I also got that Jesus is the Father and brother that I've always wanted...a man to put his arm around me...telling me I'm precious and protected...ready to defend me and lift me up at any time that I need him...I just felt that and got excited...

I was really shining and happy today....listening to good men and women say hopeful and shining things for 4 hours, surrounded by friends and springtime...

Love Lumina

1 Comments:

Blogger Reama said...

I found your blog through a friend of an old friend. I scrolled to the bottom of the page and your post was there. After reading the words, I feel a little of the warm waves of goosebumbs that crawl through your body when you're touched by the spirit. That hasn't happened for a while.

Thank you for reminding me of what's on the other side.

-Molly

6/14/2007 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home