Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas!

So how did everyone enjoy Christmas? I decided not to go home to Utah, because it seems like I just got back from Thanksgiving, but I had a great time as the 1st counselor in the bishopric (or rather, his wife) invited over for Christmas dinner and a rousing game of trivial pursuit...

Plus, I got a great Christmas present, an invitation to attent Harvard Law School next year. I was pretty excited, and my little brother is likely going to attend MIT so we can get a place together. I have been quite blessed.

3 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

Congratulations Mike, and best wishes to you in your next quest.

12/27/2005 5:49 PM  
Blogger Amberlynn said...

I'm excited for you Mike.
:)

12/27/2005 6:18 PM  
Blogger luminainfinite said...

yay Mike! I plan to live in Boston in January of 2007. That's where my biological mom and dad and brother all live. I want to spend some time working with Harvard Graduate School of Education's Project Zero. They are researching how art can be used in all subjects to increase learning, and how groups learn. I think you will both love Boston. My dad calls it the Athens of the USA.

12/29/2005 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home