Saturday, December 31, 2005

I'll see you at the top.

I commit to respect and love all of my brothers and sisters.

I lost sleep last night over Amberlynn's post about her parents, and the comments to respond to it.

It's difficult for me to read long posts, so I'll make mine as brief as possible:
I'd like to share a small fraction of my spiritual understanding:

Life is Eternity/Truth/Spirit/Soul/Heart/Universe/God/Creation. These are synonyms.
When I learn to be true to these things in every way I am one with God.

The moment Fear enters my Soul, I have detached myself once again from God, and reattached myself to Mortality. Most of the issues and fear I will ever face is because I am mortal.

But...
The God I worship is not afraid.
The Truth I seek is not fragile.
The Eternity I sense is not limited.

So...
For heaven's sake, leave the church Amberlynn.
For heaven's sake, don't leave the church Amberlynn's father.
And for God's sake, let's all shake off a little more mortality and believe in a little more Eternity.

I testify that a God-seeker will find God.
I testify that a Truth-seeker will find Truth.

In the meantime I am not afraid.
I don't cry for your soul. And don't cry for mine.
I believe in God way too much for that.
And I believe in the God in you way too much for that.

Man alive, do I have more to say...

Just one more thing:

If you believe you are on the right path and I'm on the wrong path (or vice versa), and that there is only one way to Truth, I challenge you to climb to the top of a mountain.

2 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

I love
your
vision.

1/03/2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger luminainfinite said...

Emily

you are a bodhisattva.

Do you remember the day that I had a breakdown?

And you stayed home from church to live through it with me?

I remember. Oh, I need to talk to Amberlynn.

Amen to what you wrote here Emily. AMEN. AMEN. AMEN.

I am still shaking my head in wonder and utmost inspiration in my chest and mind from your words here, shaking my head in disbelief at your spiritual capacity and power. I am completely blown away by you, everytime. How do you do that?

do it again!

I love you.

Amen.

1/13/2006 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home